"1024 FIGHTER TRANS PARK BRAKE LWB WITH 6.4M STEEL TRAY
BODY FEATURES & SPECS
• 6400mm (L) x 2490mm (W)
• Pipe style headboard, which meets Load Restraint Guide requirements, with chequerplate protection panel on front, & integrated handrails if space available
• 3mm steel chequerplate floor over crossmembers at approx 450mm centres.
• RSJ coaming with 18mm lip all around.
• Heavy-duty rope rails along both sides, with front and rear corner non-slip pipe steps.
• Flush rear under-run bar.
• Primed, and painted 2-pack white polyurethane topcoat and grey deck area.
• LED lights for all statutory side, front, rear outline marker lights, and licence plate lights.
• All compulsory mudguards, mudflaps, reflectors and marker plates to suit registration requirements in State of intended operation.
240hp, 6 cylinder engine with a 6sp Manual gearbox and a 5210mm wheelbase- the 1024 is suitable for most applications.
Loads of comfort and safety features plus all the mods cons including a Multimedia Unit with Bluetooth, CD/Radio, MP3 Compatible, IPod Connectivity and satellite Navigation with 3 years Free Map updates. The 6.1
LCD touch screen is also compatible with up to 3 reverse cameras.
KEY FEATURES & SPECS
• Spring rear suspension
• 5 years/300,000klm Factory Warranty
• Air conditioning standard
• ISRI driver suspension seat
• Transom window in passenger door for improved vision
• Rear quarter glass can be opened/closed
• Cruise control
• Driver’s airbag
• No DPF!
• Keyless central locking & electronic windows
• Class leading 30,000km/12mthly service intervals
As Queensland’s #1 dealer we stock a variety of built ready vehicles across our four locations, so you can get the right truck for your business on the road quicker. Our sales team boasts over 100 years of combined commercial sales experience, including a dedicated national fleet manager and product experts operating locally to ensure our customers receive the best possible purchasing experience. When you deal with Fuso, you get more than just a truck or bus. You get a partner who provides a total support package designed to keep your business moving. From tailored finance to flexible service plans and capped price service options, Fuso has your back. And with Guaranteed Buy Back through Fuso Agility allowing you to trade, retain or return your vehicle at the end of your contract, you’re in control.
Federal Government Stimulus Package – COVID 19 - The Government is implementing measures to help the economy withstand and recover from the economic impact of coronavirus - they have continued with extending the instant asset write-off (IAWO) threshold originally announced on 12 March 2020. Eligible businesses now include those with an aggregated annual turnover of less than $500 million (up from $50 million). The IAWO has been increased from $30,000 to $150,000 (excluding GST) and can be applied towards new and used vehicles purchased and delivered by 31 December 2020, with an immediate tax deduction available for the cost of the vehicle on the date of acquisition. For new vehicles purchased and delivered by 30 June 2021, an immediate tax deduction is available for 50% of the cost of the vehicle on the date of acquisition, and no threshold applies to the cost of the vehicle (Australian Taxation Office, 12 March 2020). Contact us today to discuss your options during these unprecedented times. Please seek further advice from your financial advisor for your own financial circumstances.
Photos for illustration purposes only & may not reflect actual vehicle/stock number, please contact our team to confirm
Please enquire online or you can contact one of our helpful sales team on-
Simon Smith - 0427 538 636 (Rocklea)
Kris Lubbers – 0478 485 882 (Rocklea)
Geoff Elliott - 0419 956 155 (Eagle Farm)
Jonathon Hamilton – 0438 277 839 (Gold Coast)"